Joanne Noonan Crane – Director
Joanne has many years experience in the lettings industry and is not only an individual member of ARLA, but also FARLA qualified, meaning that she has passed the most stringent legal exams within the industry. Joanne’s career in property began in London where she spent ten years working with two of the biggest London ARLA agents. First in Knightsbridge, London, letting some of the most prestigious properties in the UK, then in the City of London’s infamous “Square Mile”, home of the financial services sector. Here Joanne was responsible for corporate lets and sourced exclusive apartments for City Banking and Law firms. Joanne brought her hard working ethos with her when she managed a lettings company in St Neots. Her time working in Cambridgeshire and Hertfordshire has ensured that she has an in-depth knowledge of Lettings in these and the surrounding areas. It is worth noting also that Joanne is a landlord herself with a portfolio of properties and knows exactly what kind of service landlords should expect and will strive, as she always has done, to exceed those expectations.
Danny Love-Fulton – Lettings Manager
I joined Noonan Crane in September 2013. I grew up in St Neots, attending both Priory Schools & then Longsands. Before I started with Noonan Crane, my local knowledge was good but not really helpful to anyone as I worked in Cambridge at the time! Since joining Noonan Crane, my local knowledge has been put to good use, especially when people move here from out of the area! I’m always happy to offer an opinion/recommendation on places to eat, drink and visit in and around the local area. My day-to-day roles include: viewings and valuations. Each day is different and rarely the same but interacting with people remains the same, I would like to think I am approachable and reliable – always happy to go out of my way to get things done!
Ashleigh Duguid – Lettings Negotiator
I am a St Neots native through and through. I was born, raised and schooled in the town so know the area like the back of my hand. I have worked for Noonan Crane Property Management for 18 months now and joined shortly after I graduated from the University of Hertfordshire. I enjoy working for Noonan Crane as I am in constant communication with new and different people (I must admit I do like to talk, just ask my colleagues!). I like to think that I am an approachable person which means I can converse freely and easily with landlords, tenants, contractors and new clients. My current role predominantly sees me dealing with things such as Tenancy Agreements, Inspections, Check Outs and Deposits and Maintenance issues.
Why are we here?
- To provide you with an unbeatable service.
- The experience we have is unbeatable whether you are thinking of letting a property for the first time, looking to invest or are simply looking for somewhere to rent.
- Noonan Crane Property Management is an investor in people.
- We are a proactive not reactive Letting Agent.
- We offer all the benefits and security of a specialist Lettings Agency with the excellent personal service you would expect with a fully trained manager and staff who are keen to take on responsibility of all aspects of the letting process.
- We are not an estate agent with a lettings business ‘on the side’. We remain totally focused on offering the best service at the most competitive price.
- This website will introduce you to Noonan Crane Property Management, our services and our policies.
- We hope you feel that Noonan Crane Property Management are the letting agent for you and we look forward to you becoming one of our many satisfied clients.